Happy Days Consignment Auction
Saturday, June 23, 2018 :: 10 am
Happy Days Family Fun Spot, 172 West State Street (Rt 202), Granby, MA 01033
Donald Raucher: (413) 537-3177, email@example.com
Cronin Landscaping Auction
Saturday, June 9, 2018 :: 10 am
50 Hatfield Street, Northampton, MA 01060
Make Your Spring More Beautiful!
After 35 years in the landscape business, Paul Cronin is retiring!
This auction will feature his trucks, tractor, skid steer, trailers, mowers and other landscaping machinery, tools, and equipment. Check out this partial listing of items that will be included in this sale!
- 2015 Chevrolet 3500: Four-wheel drive, 9-ft. dump body, dual rear wheels, gas, Auto/A C, 12,000 miles, balance of factory warranty. NOTE: THIS TRUCK SELLS SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION OF FINAL BID.
- 2006 GMC 3500: Four-wheel drive, Duramax diesel, single rear wheels, 8-ft. bed with gooseneck hitch, tool box, back rack, Auto/AC. 240,000 miles. Sells with 8-ft Fisher snowplow, (needs injectors replaced).
- 2005 GMC 3500 Duramax diesel: Four-wheel drive, 8-ft. dump body with tarp dual rear wheels, Auto/AC, approximately 130,000 miles. Sells with 9 ft. Fisher snow plow.
- 2002 GMC 3500 Duramax diesel: Four-wheel drive, 8-ft. dump body with tarp, Auto/AC, approximately 140,000 miles. Sells with 9-ft. Fisher Vee plow.
- New Holland Tractor: 2006 (?), four-wheel drive New Holland TC45A with 16LA loader and New Holland 758C backhoe attachment, 1700 hours, good rubber, loaded tires, very clean.
- New Holland LS180 2-speed skid steer on rubber tires, enclosed cab with heat, 1900 hours, very clean
- 18-ft flatbed, made to specs by local welding shop, with side bins, trimmer racks, and full tailgate
- Custom Mfg. 5-ton flatbed trailer, 16-ft. with wood floor and split tailgate
- 2017 Bri Mar flat-bed trailer with 6’ x 10’ single-axle flatbed and full tailgate
MOWERS AND POWER EQUIPMENT:
Ferris IS zero-turn mower with 26-hp Kawasaki liquid-cooled engine, independent suspension; Protero Pro Vac dump catcher; two Bob-Cat Textron, zero-turn mowers with 23-hp Kawasaki engines, one with a Pecobagging unit with 6 hp Kohler engine; Ryan LA-28 aerator; Ryan “Mataway” slicer seeder; Permagreen, “Magnum” ride-on granular/liquid fertilizer spreader with Honda engine; Kohler “Magnum 16″ leaf vac system with 9x7x7 leaf /chipper box (mount made to fit 2015 Chevy), Frontier OS1060M 3 ph seeder, Frontier OS 1060M seeder.
OTHER LANDSCAPING EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS: Harley M-Series Modular rock rake; 8-ft. Down-Easter sander body (bought new in December, used this past winter only); Quick Tach snow and sand buckets and forks; 3 pth cement counterweights; Versa Haul hitch mount carrier ramps; Yanmar LA40 6 hp diesel horizontal shaft “pony” engine; MK-101 paver/tile saw; Stone compactor with 5.5 hp Honda engine; Honda commercial 21-inch, self-propelled mower; four Husqvarna backpack leaf blowers; Shindaiwapower brooms and hedge clipper; Husqvarna stick edger and string trimmers; Echo bed edger, hedge clippers, string trimmer; Red Max and Little Wonder sidewalk edgers; four backpack sprayers; Campbell-Hausfield compressor, 5 hp, 60-gallon; JR Co. leaf plow; Toro 621R and Toro 721R paddle snowblowers;Simplicity 10-24 snowblower, Vintage Roto Hoe snowblower; New Holland 953B brush mower (5-foot); two lawn rollers; ladders; ramps; shovels; rakes; pitchforks; wheelbarrows; tools and toolbox; shelf unit; grease guns, Bob-Cat M48 parts mower (runs); irrigation pipe; approx. 500 ft. of Goshen stone, Blue stone, and scalloped pavers and bricks; gas cans; extension cords; and more.
Be sure this auction is on your calendar!